AIG Global Investment Group Mutual Fund has declared dividend in AIG Quarterly Interval Fund-Series I-Retail Plan, an interval income scheme. The record date for the dividend has been fixed as August 20, 2009. The fund house has decided to distribute 100% of distributable surplus as on the record date on the face value of Rs 1000 per unit.
The scheme recorded NAV of Rs 1003.5365 per unit in AIG Quarterly Interval Fund-Series I-Retail Plan as on August 13, 2009.
AIG Quarterly Interval Fund-Series I-Retail Plan is an interval income scheme with an investment objective to generate returns while endeavoring to manage interest rate volatility over the interval period through a portfolio of fixed income securities.
The scheme recorded NAV of Rs 1003.5365 per unit in AIG Quarterly Interval Fund-Series I-Retail Plan as on August 13, 2009.
AIG Quarterly Interval Fund-Series I-Retail Plan is an interval income scheme with an investment objective to generate returns while endeavoring to manage interest rate volatility over the interval period through a portfolio of fixed income securities.
No comments:
Post a Comment